Pediatric dentistry is much more complex than just filling teeth. It is our intent to give your child comprehensive dental care. To fulfill this objective, our aims and goals are:
- To develop in your child an appreciation of the benefits of complete dentistry and overcome any existing dental fears and anxieties.
- To guide and motivate your child in forming good oral health habits that will prevent and control dental disease.
- To detect and treat all dental disease and abnormal conditions in their early stages.
- To carefully supervise dental development during the growing years and to initiate orthodontic treatment to correct a bite problem or malocclusion at a time when it is most beneficial to your child.
- To provide cosmetic dentistry when desired or necessary