Oral Health Education Program Kit:
- Lunch Brush School Program
- Oral Health Care Adventure booklets
- 16 page oral health care educational booklet
- Download calendars
- Download your personalized monthly calendar to track you daily brushing, rinsing and flossing activities
- Lunch Brush Club Bags
- Oral hygiene kits that can be personalized with the school name and customized contents based on budget. Choose from the following list to determine what combination fits within your budget. Great fundraising product.
Includes an outline for an 8-month curriculum.
Good dental healthcare is a lesson that will last a lifetime. If you work with children in any capacity, this educational kit will be a big hit. Healthcare professionals, dental hygienists and assistants, school nurses, teachers, pubic healthcare educators and parents can use the materials to help children form good dental health habits. We also recommend the binder for day care centers, after-school programs and health clinics. Also available in Spanish.
Dion Goes to the Dentist DVD
A great educational video for showing in schools. A young boy goes on his first dental visit and learns about oral hygiene and diet. Then he teaches his mother what he learned. This video contains hilarious outakes and sleepers at the end to have your children laughing. Designed for childrenages 4 to 11.
The Look Mom ... No Cavities VHS Video Tape
A Time Life award winning video. Features a visit to a pediatric dentist office. Dr. George shows a simple, effective program that parents and children can follow at home.
The Look Mom ... No Cavities! Book
90-page reference book is easy-to-follow, with question and answer sections, diagrams, cavity prevention checklists, and food charts. Good reference guide for teachers, parents, school nurses, and public health officials.
Oral Care Adventure Booklet
These colorful booklets contain simple oral health care information and several interactive activities for children Pre-K through fifth grade to enjoy with oral health care education. Kit contains 50 hand-out booklets.